Navigation and public searching of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
- INVEPAR does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and does not accept responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors of content or shortcomings of equipment. If a material act or fact is disclosed through its website, as permitted by article 3, paragraph 4 of CVM Instruction 358/2002, “the complete information must be available to all investors, with at least the same content as the one submitted to the CVM and, if applicable, to the stock exchange and the over the counter market entity in which the Company’s securities are listed for trading.
- The Company does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
- Under no circumstances, will INVEPAR, its directors, executive officers or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if the Company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
- The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of this website.
- INVEPAR does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. The Company does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
- Before making an investment decision. Potential investors should carefully consider, in light of their own financial situation and investment objectives, all the information available on this website, as well as on the website of the Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission and other entities, and, in particular, analyze the Risk Factors disclosed on this website and on the Company‘s Reference Form.
Confidential Nature of the User´s Information
Author´s Copyrights and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise mentioned, all the contents of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to INVEPAR or to third parties, who have legally ceded their rights of usage.
Note: Accessing this website or any of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions here mentioned. Therefore, in the event of not agreeing with all of the above Terms and Conditions, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this website.